The Forest retreat has its own personality, set high and bounded by towering trees, with glorious valley views across to the adjacent national park.
Architecturally designed and magnificently appointed, the Forest retreat let you take full advantage of nature seriously at your doorstep.
Equipped to an exemplary standard, you can unwind in sumptuous luxury furnishings, chill out in the spa or whip up a gourmet feast to have on your private deck, these retreats let you reconnect with ‘natures therapy’
- Home theatre style lounge with 55 inch wall mounted plasma television, surround sound, DVD / CD player.
- Luxurious custom made leather lounge seating
- Gourmet Kitchen with prestige appliances including oven/hotplate, microwave, fridge, dishwasher and bar accessories
- Dining Table for two
- Assortment of reading material, complimentary DVD’s and Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Floor to ceiling Italian marble bathroom with deep massaging spa for two persons with individual headrests
- Double indoor rain shower
- Dual basins and pure rainwater, the best water you can experience!
- Picture windows with glass louver galleries, to let the outside in as you bathe
- Heated floors, perfect for the Cooler, Winter months
- Surround sound, robes and a range of toiletries, handmade for Chandeliers on Abbey.
- Fine linen and sumptuous bedding
- King sized leather bed
- Full sized concealed wardrobe and storage area
- 32 inch LCD wall mounted television
- Magnificent hand crafted antique chandelier
- Sliding doors opening to an expansive deck, surrounded by the Forest
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Overlooks glorious valley views across to the adjacent National Park.
Breath in, exhale, breath in, exhale, repeat,… from $465 per night the Forest retreat will take your breath away.Check Availability